- You do not have to give us personal information to visit our site.
- We collect personally identifiable information (name, e-mail address, phone number) only if specifically and knowingly provided by you.
- Personally identifying information you provide will be used only in connection with job applications or for such other purposes as are described at the point of collection.
- If you apply for a job at ERT, we request information about you. This information is used for employment consideration only. Unless you request otherwise, we will keep the information for future consideration.
- We do not give, sell or transfer any personal information to a third party.
Information collected and stored automatically
If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the website, read pages, or download information, we will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. This information does not identify you personally. We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:
- The Internet domain (for example, “xcompany.com” if you use a private Internet access account, or “yourschool.edu” if you connect from a university’s domain) and IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access our website;
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our site;
- The date and time you access our site;
- The pages you visit; and
- If you linked to the ERT website from another website, the address of that website.
We use this information to help us make our site more useful to visitors — to learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology our visitors use. We do not track or record information about individuals and their visits.
Links to other web sites